Urunga SLSC is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our members.
Please visit the SLS NSW COVID-19 Updates page for the latest information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Nippers this season! Due to the restrictions in place for community sport due to COVID-19, we know that Nippers will look different this season.
The advice this season is to turn up, participate and leave. We are asking all parents to comply with this directive from NSW Sport, avoiding spending additonal time at the beach or clubhouse outside of Nippers.
This season, only qualified members will be able to support the delivery of Nippers. Trained Age Managers and Water Safety team members will help us ensure that nippers are kept safe both in the water and on the beach.
We are asking all parents to support us to meet Government requirements and stay COVID-19 safe by:
• Registering online
• Staying at home if you or your child have any COVID-19 symptoms or are unwell
• Ensuring that you sign in when attending Nippers to assist with contact tracing
• Maintaining physical distancing while spectating, both in and around the clubhouse and on the beach
• Bringing your own sunscreen, water bottles and towels to avoid sharing
• Where possible, showering and getting dressed at home
Please also consider downloading the Federal Government’s COVIDsafe App. The app speeds up contacting people exposed to COVID-19, helping to support and protect you, your friends and family.
We are commited to keeping all members of the club safe, and we thank you for your support and understanding in these changing times. As Government restrictions change prior to season start, we will endeavour to update you on information as it becomes available.